Your use of www.danielha.tk (also referred to as “the blog”, “my blog”, “this blog” or “the website”) is subject to the acceptance of the terms, conditions and policies outlined below. Read and understand this page carefully. If you do not agree with any one of the terms, conditions or policies outlined below then do not use this website and it’s services.
The blog owner may be referred to as “the owner”, “the blog owner”, “I”, “the administrator”, “the admin” or using the pronoun “We”.
The terms, conditions and policies as outlined below are subject to change without notice. Check this page regularly to stay informed about those changes.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- The information provided on this blog is on an as-is basis.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The opinions expressed on this blog are not meant to harm any individual or organization. If you feel offended because you have been misrepresented by information posted on this blog, please contact the administrator and the information will be removed or modified to fix the issue of misrepresentation.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the information on this blog.
- These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Downloads and Code Policy
- Redistribution of viewable and/or downloadable content on this blog is prohibited. You are allowed to use code snippets and programs posted on this blog (but not on linked third-party sites as they have their own rules). You must not remove attribution or license headers in the process.
- The creator of the programs, algorithms and code snippets presented on this blog reserves the right of attribution of authorship of those works.
- This section relates directly to the terms and conditions in "Security", which addresses the possibility of computer viruses contained in downloadable content.
- This website and it's contents (unless stated otherwise in explicit language) are subject to copyright which is automatic in Australia and owned by the blog administrator.
- Your use of this website does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this blog or it's contents.
- You release the owner of this blog to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
Usage of this Website
You agree to use this blog for lawful purposes only, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of and/or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this blog by any third party. Unlawful purposes include conduct which:
- is unlawful
- may harass, distress and/or inconvenience any person,
- includes the transmission of obscene or offensive content
- causes disruption to this blog.
See “Blog Comment Policy” for more information regarding usage.
Regarding the programs and code written by the blog owner and available for download: The blog owner will never knowingly post or otherwise create or distribute programs or code segments which perform malicious tasks or otherwise corrupt, damage or break the computer system on which they are executed. However, third-party viruses may infect files on this website. You agree to agree to and comply with the following terms:
- The owner cannot guarantee that no harmful code will enter this website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- Similarly, the blog owner cannot guarantee that the files available for download from this website are free of computer viruses or other harmful intruders which may infect your computer system or network.
- The owner accepts no liability regarding these threads and the effects it might have on a user's computer.
- It is the user's responsibility to protect their computer system from these threats. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems against known and emerging internet threads. If you are concerned about this issue, you should seek professional advice regarding the security of your computer as this statement does not replace professional advise.
What information do we collect?
We do protect your privacy in accordance with the legislation. This website will only collect personal information (such as the name you supply and your email address) with your knowledge and your prior consent (such as you submitting the comment by clicking a button.
By submitting content such as comments, feedback or enquiries you give the blog owner full, royalty-free and perpetual permission to publish that content as appropriate, possibly without accreditation.
You can, however, browse this blog anonymously. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, submit a comment or fill out and submit a form. This is described under the subheadings below.
Posting of Blog Comments (Blog Comment Policy)
In order to post a comment on an article, you are required to submit your name and your email address.
- You are not required to use your full legal name, any unique name will suffice.
- Your email address may be used to send you follow-up comments and updates about the piece of content you commented on. These emails are meant to notify you when someone replied to your comment.
By posting a comment on this blog you agree to the following conditions. The administrator (“the admin”) reserves the right to delete comments containing:
- links to other websites and/or other content which is deemed inappropriate by the admin.
- unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material,
- any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
Signing up for a Newsletter/Subscription Service
By signing up to a newsletter or other subscription service offered on this blog, you will receive periodic emails containing notifications about new content and possibly new comments on existing content.
- When you subscribe to a newsletter or other subscription service which may be offered on this blog, then you agree to receive emails with relevant information. You give consent to this website to send those emails to the address you provided.
- Where your information is no longer required, we will continue to protect your privacy or remove it from our records.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails contact the administrator.
How do we use your information?
We will only disclose your personal information to a person, body or other agency:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law.
Any of the information you enter on this website may be used in any of the following ways:
- It is used to send emails about future comments or blog updates sent to the email address you provided during the comment submission process. The blog reserves the right to send emails to the email address you provided at any time for reasons unlimited to those described on this page.
- It is stored on our servers and visible to the public unless otherwise stated during the submission process.
- It is used to display comments you post on a piece of content
- It is used to analyse content performance through the use of Google Analytics (and/or other analytics services) and cookies (which you can turn off at any time by modifying your Internet browser's settings.)
As this is a personal blog, it is not and never will be the owner’s intention to distribute spam messages via email. If you receive spam and have evidence to suggest this website is the source of it then contact the administrator to solve to the problem.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third-parties.
- We reserve the right to transfer your information to trusted third parties (such as Wordpress Plugin Creators) who assist us in operating this blog, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information safe. (See section "Third-Party Plugins" for more information regarding plugin usage.)
- We do not store personally identifiable information for uses other than those described in "How do we use your information?" section or otherwise mentioned on this page.
- We may release your information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. (See "How do we use your information?")
- While we try to keep your information safe you must not use this website, or the services it provides, to publish or communicate confidential and/or personal information. This is a public blog and the safety of all submitted information (including your name and email address) cannot be guaranteed.
- One measure you may take to protect your identity is to use a fake username during the comment submission process.
- Never provide personal information such as your phone number, your place of residence or other sensitive information on this blog. The easiest way to protect your personally identifiable information on this blog is to never provide such information as it is not a requirement of use of this website or the services offered on it. As stated before, you can use this website anonymously.
We may contract with third-party service providers (such as but not limited to Google Analytics) to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Third party links and links to other websites or services.
Occasionally, at our discretion, the owner may include or offer links to third-party content and websites on this blog including embedded content including (but not limited to) videos and images.
- The copyright and ownership of those linked works belongs entirely to the creator of that linked content.
- The blog owner will credit third-party content generously. If your content was linked on this blog and you did not receive proper credits then do not hesitate to bring up this issue. I, the blog owner, do not want to take credit for content created by anyone but myself.
- This blog does not assume ownership of any linked content and does not authorise nor intend the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in the linked third-party websites.
- In addition, these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, availability and activities of these linked sites.
- The blog owner does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations on linked websites.
- We do not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus[^1], defects or infringements and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
- We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media.
I seek to protect the integrity of my blog and welcome any feedback about these and other issues.
This blog makes use of a number of third-party Wordpress plugins. These plugins have their own terms of service and privacy policies. By using, engaging and/or viewing the content displayed or the service provided by those third-party plug-ins, you accept the terms and conditions, terms of service and privacy policies provided by those third-parties.
Do not use this blog if you disagree with any one of the terms and conditions on this page.